Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
You can also browse through the list of blog posts written by my fellow investors around the finance blogosphere. I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
- Dividend Stock Analysis: Metro (TSE: MRU)
- Bank of Canada on the Global Economy
- Recent Purchase: Royal Bank of Canada (RY)
Dividend Bloggers’ Posts
- Investing in Gold – Alternatives to Buying Bullion by Roadmap2Retire
- Adding Netflix to my Media Portfolio by Freedom 35 Blog
- Recently Announced Dividend Raises January 2016 by DivHut
- Data Mining The CCC List: Part 1 – The Challengers by Passive Income Pursuit
- Retirement worries? Not here. Find out why. by My Own Advisor
- Canada’s Rogers Communications to cut 400 jobs in media unit
- Canada’s Sun Life signs C$530 million annuity deal
- Scotiabank’s growth in riskier credit, foreign markets sparks Moody’s ratings downgrade
- W W Grainger Inc (GWW) Releases Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.25 EPS
- Rogers Communication misses 4Q earnings expectations, tops revenue forecasts
- Boeing 2016 earnings forecast misses estimates, shares drop
- Toyota remains world’s top-selling auto maker
- PotashCorp slashes dividend 34 per cent
- Vancouver ranked world’s 3rd most unaffordable housing market
- Canadians hold record $75B in cash as they wait out volatile markets
- Small towns devastated after Wal-Mart Stores Inc decimates mom-and-pop shops, then packs up and leaves: ‘They ruined our lives’
- Trump says U.S. economy in a ‘bubble’ he doesn’t want to inherit
- Chamber of Commerce warns 2017 start for Ontario pension plan is ‘very aggressive’
- Japan’s economy minister resigns over money scandal, denies bribery
- CIBC downgrades 2016 outlook for Canadian economy, sites global investor unease
- Percentage of Canadians planning RRSP contributions down from year ago: poll
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!
There is a subscribe button at the top-right of the page. Thank you for your support. I appreciate you.