Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
Dividend Beginner’s Stats
This past week the Dividend Beginner portfolio dropped by $167.12 in capital gains, which amounts to a -0.55% weekly return. The portfolio also generated $67.88 in dividend income through AD, ENF, EIF, IPL, WCP, AAR.UN, PLZ.UN, D.UN, DRG.UN.
In total, the Dividend Beginner portfolio generated a passive $167.12 weekly loss.
For a 40-hour work week, that’s a loss of $4.18 per hour.
Stock Market Articles
- Walmart Canada to stop accepting Visa over high fees
- Microsoft to buy LinkedIn for $26bn in cash – business live
- Canadian Natural Resources raised to Top Pick at RBC
- Fintech and the Financial Ecosystem: Evolution or Revolution?
- Inflation dips to 1.5% as food prices increase by smallest amount since 2014
- Canadian Telecoms Need Foreign Competition To Lower Prices: OECD
- What worries the Bank of Canada more than housing? China
- Rising global tensions ‘push defence spending to record high’
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!