Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
- 3 Monthly Dividend Stocks With Yields up to 7% From Canada [Guest Post I wrote on Sure Dividend]
- Stock Watch List for May 2016
- I Diversified My Income Stream With Exchange Income Corp.
- Pfizer: Pfizer buying Anacor Pharmaceuticals in $5.2B deal
- DHX Media: DHX Media announces third quarter fiscal 2016 results
- Penn West Petroleum: Penn West in danger of defaulting on debts, oil company warns
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals: Valeant offers discounts for two heart drugs under US scrutiny
- Hudson’s Bay Co.: HBC to expand to the Netherlands and open 20 Bay and Saks stores by 2017
- Wal-Mart Stores: Grocery assortment, Neighborhood Market boost Walmart’s Q1
- Tesla: Goldman Says Tesla Won’t Come Close to Target, But Rates It a ‘Buy’ Anyway
- Dicks Sporting Goods: Dick’s Sporting Goods’ Profit Falls 10%
- Apple: Warren Buffett’s Bershire Hathaway buys $1B US stake in Apple
- U.S. Federal Reserve targets June for possible second interest rate hike
- Why Canadian bank investors could be in for ‘crude reality check’ later this month
- Average Canadian house price up 13% in April to $508097, but wide regional …
- Ontario to spend $7-billion on sweeping climate change plan
- Nearly $1 billion of oilsands production lost due to Fort McMurray fires so …
- CRTC estimates $3.3M in costs to investigate, enforce National Do Not Call List
- Manufacturing sales retreat in March to $50 billion
- Debt loads increased 2.7% this year to $21348 on average, TransUnion says
- Ontario can balance budget in 2017-18 after 9 straight deficits: fiscal watchdog
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!