Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
- Retire 5 Years Earlier by Getting Rid of Your Car
- I Bought Shares in my Childhood with Corus Entertainment
Dividend Beginner’s Stats
This past week the Dividend Beginner portfolio generated $317.75 in capital gains, which amounts to a 0.75% weekly return. The portfolio also generated $43.55 in dividend income through HR.UN, RNW, GWW, FTS and SNC.
In total, the Dividend Beginner portfolio generated a passive $361.30 weekly return.
For a 40-hour work week, that’s a salary of $9.03 per hour.
Stock Market Articles
- Scotiabank sees 2nd quarter profit fall after restructuring charge (biz)
- Scotiabank to Repurchase up to 12 Million of Its Common Shares
- National Bank profit falls 48% on bad energy loans; boosts dividend
- Johnson & Johnson buying Vogue Int’l for about $3.3B
- BMO to grow US mergers and acquisition team
- Oil prices dip as Iraq raises exports, Canadian output to restart
- Future of potash is solid despite low prices
- Canada ranked 10th in global business competitiveness
- Canada’s economy grows 2.4% in first quarter, but misses expectations
- GDP Grows At 7.9% In More Birthday Cheer For Modi Government
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!